LL.M. in taxation, with a certificate in employee benefits at Villanova University School of Law
J.D. at Widener University School of Law
Wage and Hour
Pennsylvania Bar Association
State Bar of Georgia
SuperLawyers Rising Star
Business Journal “Top 40 under 40”
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
CIVIC & COMMUNITY SERVICE
Speaker for SHRM chapters across the country, including chapters located in Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York, and Kentucky
Speaker for National Business Institute
• Represented organizations of all sizes in various employment claims, including claims under the Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, state discrimination law, and whistleblower laws in both state and federal court.
• Defended employers’ noncompete and related agreements.
• Represented numerous public school districts in all levels of federal and state court on a variety of employment matters, including claims under Section 1983.
• Represented employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Department of Labor.
• Represented employers in union grievance arbitration matters.
• Represented employers before the IRS, including Affordable Care Act (ACA) penalty disputes.
• Represented management in negotiating employment contracts and collective bargaining agreements.
(404) 582-8443 - Direct