Elarbee Thompson attorneys are frequently asked to design and develop training in all types of employment law. We pride ourselves on our respected reputation of providing business-minded, non-legalistic and interactive training that promotes practical learning.
A variety of businesses and organizations often request training designed to implement best-practices in the workplace. We have conducted training to educate executives, managers, human resources professionals, physicians, and exempt and non-exempt employees on dealing with and the prevention of recurring workplace problems.
Many clients ask for training targeted to their management team on specific topics, while others seek more comprehensive training that covers a wide variety of topics. By maintaining an array of training modules, which can be customized, we are able to offer training solutions quickly and in a very cost-effective manner.
Training sessions and program topics include:
- Creating a Civil Workplace
- Harassment Avoidance
- Employment Discrimination
- Compensation Issues
- Dealing with Drugs in the Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Compliance
- Employee Documentation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Navigating the ADA/FMLA/Workers’ Compensation Triangle
- Employee Relations
- Personnel Practices
- Maintaining a Union-Free Status
- OSHA Compliance
- Risk Management: EPLI/Arbitration